I have created an index of resources related to cognitive Web accessibility guidelines. At the time of this writing, there are over fifty. I will add more as I find them.
Characteristics Of Guidelines Listings
- All have links to the original sources.
- All are annotated with related information, primarily edited quotes from source pages.
- A few are original studies. The majority are Web articles. The remainder are organizations that develop such guidelines.
- The publication dates of original studies and articles range from 1999 to the present.
Links to Guidelines Index & RSS Feed
I will soon publish other such indexes. To see a list, please refer to my previous post, “Upcoming Indexes of Resources Related to Cognitive Web Accessibility“.
- Previously published:
- Have a resource suggestion? Please contact me.