I was just accepted to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Innovation-Corps program for my EasyText.AI startup (training AI to simplify web text for people with cognitive disabilities). I am excited!
The I-Corps Program will help me:
- explore potential impact;
- learn how to assess the market;
- get entrepreneurial training; and
- strengthen applications for grant opportunities from the United States National Institutes for Health’s Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer programs.
Two of my wonderful colleagues will join me.
- Ben Amankwata, DevOps Engineer
- Vadim Droznin, Senior Project Manager
I thank Philip Loew for accepting me into the I-Corps Program.