I have created an index of assistive technology resources related to cognitive Web accessibility. At the time of this writing, there are over fifty. I will add more as I find them.
Characteristics Of Assistive Technology Listings
- All have links to the original sources.
- All are annotated with related information, primarily edited quotes from source pages.
- About half are original studies and articles. The rest are free- and commercial products and services.
- The publication dates of original studies and articles range from 2001 to 2009 / present.
Links to Assistive Technology Index & RSS Feed
- Cognitive Web Accessibility: Assistive Technology
- Clear Helper: Assistive Technology RSS Feed (What is RSS?)
I will soon publish other such indexes. To see a list, please refer to my previous post, “Upcoming Indexes of Resources Related to Cognitive Web Accessibility“.
- Previously published: “100+ Resources Related To Cognitive Web Accessibility Research“.
- Have a resource suggestion? Please contact me.