Please help us simplify COVID-19 info world wide!
The EasyCOVID-19 project is now recruiting people to help us simplify COVID19 terms. Please help us by visiting our EasyCOVID-19 crowdsourcing app. This is the start of our project to simplify the COVID-19 information published by every country’s government websites.
We will start with Massachusetts. We will then expand to the other U.S. states. We will then move to the 18 English Speaking countries, then the 21 Spanish speaking countries, then the world! This will help many huge populations, such as people with cognitive disabilities, non-native language speakers, the Deaf, and seniors. When they understand how to be safe and healthy, the whole world will be safe and healthy.
Our project would not be successful without:
- Microsoft FastTrack for Azure Team
- Srinivasa Padala, Senior FastTrack Engineer
- Taylor Ford O’Malley, Former EasyCOVID-19 Senior Project Manager
- iAsia Brown, Interim EasyCOVID-19 Project Manager
- Geralyn Miller, Senior Director, AI for Good Research Lab at Microsoft (The person who first funded us!)
- Microsoft AI for Health and other funders
- EasyCOVID-19 team
Please help us now!
For more info, see our EasyCOVID-19 Website!