- Saturday, May 10, 2014, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Cambridge IBM Innovation Center
- One Rogers Street, Cambridge, MA 02142
- (One Charles Park) – 2nd floor
- Near the Cambridgeside Galleria
This is a conference about making technology accessible, especially the web, but also mobile, games, and much more. It is an opportunity for designers, developers, usability professionals, accessibility experts, and end users to share information and learn from each other.
- Judy Brewer
- Director of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) at the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- W3C Profile of Judy
- Char James-Tanny, @CharJTF
- Sarah Bourne, @sarahebourne
- Kathleen Wahlbin, @wahlbin
- Mark Sadecki, @cptvitamin
- John Rochford, @ClearHelper
2014 sponsors include my own project, INDEX, which provides, to the public for free, information about programs, providers, and services for people with disabilities in Massachusetts.
Tags: Web Accessibility