I will soon be publishing several indexes of resources related to cognitive Web accessibility.
In each index, listings will include:
- a link to the resource;
- a brief description; and
- the publication year, as appropriate.
In the order of indexes listed below, I will publish as many resources as I can, then announce the corresponding indexes. I will continually add resources to them, so there will be a RSS feed for each. (What Is RSS?)
- Cognitive Web Accessibility
- Assistive Technology
- By Publication Year
- Web Sites Designed for People with Cognitive Disabilities
- Web Sites Designed Specifically for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Organizations that Promote Cognitive Web Accessibility
- Funders of Research and Development Related to Cognitive Web Accessibility
- Organizations for People with Cognitive Disabilities
- Organizations Specifically for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- By Country
- Master Index of All Resources
- All Resources Specific to Intellectual Disabilities
I will add other indexes as I think of them. As always, I am open to suggestions.
Tags: Web Accessibility