COVID-19 cases are on the rise across the US. It is important to be safe. You can protect yourself and others by following some simple guidelines. This is critical during the holiday season.
Protect Unvaccinated Family Members
Some people in your family need to continue to take steps to protect themselves from COVID-19, including
- Anyone not fully vaccinated, including children under 5 years of age who cannot be vaccinated yet
- People with weakened immune systems or underlying medical conditions
- Get Vaccinated
- Wear a Mask
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces
- Wash your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect
- Monitor your health daily
These tips can help people to stay safe and healthy.
How to Protect Yourself & Others