I have created an index of readability resources related to plain language; measurement tools; guidelines, research; content; symbols; and free- and commercial products and services. At the time of this writing, there are over fifty. I will add more as I find them.
Characteristics Of Readability Listings
- All have links to the original sources.
- All are annotated with related information, primarily edited quotes from source pages.
- The majority are free- and commercial products and services. The rest are research articles.
- The publication dates of original studies and articles range from 2001 to 2009 / present.
Links to Readability Index & RSS Feed
- Previously published:
- 100+ Cognitive Disability Organizations
- 50+ Web Sites Intended to be Accessible to People with Cognitive Disabilities
- 50+ Resources Related To Cognitive Web Accessibility Guidelines
- 50+ Assistive Technology Resources Related to Cognitive Web Accessibility
- 100+ Resources Related To Cognitive Web Accessibility Research
- Have a resource suggestion? Please contact me.
Technorati Verification Code = 63S9AZXDSA9K